We offer remote online notarizations and electronic notarizations that meet all applicable laws as set forth by the Commonwealth of Virginia as it pertains to traditional and electronic notary public standards.
- Remote Online Notarization Costs: $25 per notarial act/seal
- Each Additional Notarization: $5 per notarial act/seal
- Platform/ID Verification Fee: $15
- Fees are due at time of booking
Here's how the process works:
- Schedule your appointment
- Upload your documents
- eNotary will review your documents and contact you with any questions/concerns
- You will receive an email with instructions 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment
- You will connect with eNotary and have your document notarized
- Notarized document will be emailed to you
When using the remote feature, each person involved in the transaction is currently REQUIRED to have either FireFox or Google Chrome when using Windows, the latest Safari on latest Mac OS, Chrome on Android , and if using IOS such as IPad or IPhone it must be IOS 11 or higher with Safari version 11 or higher. This feature will NOT work without the correct browser respective to the device.
Each participant will be required to have their identity verified through a verification process using a third party provider to enable these services. All signers must have a valid, unexpired US government issued driver's license.